In this notice we explain how 100 Kisses Escort Agency collects, uses and safeguards your personal data you have entrusted us with for a specific purpose.
- Who are we?
We are 100 Kisses Escort, an escort agency located in Central London.
We advertise a range of escort booking services such as in call and outcall escort, dinner date and overnight. We collect data to provide our customers with our services. We keep the data that is collected by us safe and secure. We do not collect data that is unnecessary for our business. 100 Kisses Escort is the controller for all the data collected in this respect.
This privacy statement sets out all the conditions in which the personal data we collect from you is processed. If you have any further queries, please contact us to +44 (0) 777 681 2414 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What personal data do we collect from you?
The mechanisms from which you may provide us with personal data are: a contact form, booking form, employment form, social media, email address and telephone call.
The information we collect from you to provide you with the services that you have requested are:
- Email address
- Phone number
By corresponding to us through our website, by phone or email. We ask you to disclose only the information that we consider necessary and that is going to allow us to provide you with our services.
When filling the booking form through our website you will be asked your name, email address and phone number along with a question/suggestion or comment in relation to additional special requirements. This is necessary for us to provide you with any additional that you may need.
Applying to work with us. The type of information you may provide in your name and surname, e-mail address, phone number, profile and statistics, your prices, a story about yourself and images about you, we may also ask you to disclose some sensitive personal information such as sexual orientation, gender, height, weight and nationality which are needed to create your profile with 100 Kisses Escort Agency.
- What personal information about you do we obtain from others?
100 Kisses Escort Agency do not usually obtain personal information from other sources than yourself.
- Why do we collect the information set above?
The legal basis in the processing of your data is that you have chosen to access our website, to request information about our products and services or to obtain the services that our website offers.
The consent for the processing of personal data provided in the collection forms will be understood to be provided expressly, freely and unambiguous for the purposes described, with the marking of the boxes specified therein. In the reception of emails, the consent given in what the user has requested will be understood, for any other service their consent will be requested.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
- Who do we share this information with?
Clients’ information is only shared with the escort that the client has booked.
Escort’s personal information is shared with web developers who oversee and update our website in a regularly basis.
- How long do we hold your information for?
The personal data stored will be conserved during the length of the commercial relationship or you request its deletion.
If you request the deletion of your data; and you are currently banned from the site for violation of our terms and conditions; we will maintain a list of “banned” usernames and email addresses to stop you using GDPR regulations to nullify the action that we took in banning you. We will store this data indefinitely. We will keep your email address, name and phone for this reason.
- Telephone calls
All calls are deleted after 30 days
- Do we transfer your information outside The European Union or European Economic Area?
Our entirely business is based in London-United Kingdom In case of any changes to this, you will be notified.
- What are your rights in respect your personal data?
You have the following rights:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data about you without undue delay.
- The right to have us erase any personal data we hold about you in circumstances such as where it is no longer necessary for us to hold the personal data or, in some circumstances, if you have withdrawn your consent to the processing.
- The right to object to us processing personal data about you such as processing for profiling or direct marketing.
- The right to ask us to provide your personal data to you in a portable format or, where technically feasible, for us to port that personal data to another provider provided it does not result in a disclosure of personal data relating to other people.
- The right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data.
Where our processing of your personal data is based on your consent to that processing, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time but any processing that we have carried out before you withdrew your consent remains lawful.
You may exercise any of the above rights by contacting our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority with respect to our processing of your personal data.
The local Supervisory Authority in UK is the Information Commissioner’s Officer. The website is https://ico.org.uk/
How can you get in touch with us?
By email: email@example.com
By phone: +44 (0) 777 681 2414